Thursday 4 December 2008

I'm busy doing workshops!!

I had expected it to be fairly quiet workshop wise in the run up to Christmas but its been busier than I thought; so much so I'm worried that I've got my wires crossed this weekend and may have booked more people in on one day than I should have. I forgot my diary and think I've double booked. If I have I'm hoping it will all work out if I take a later lunch.

I taught my first art clay silver course a couple of weeks ago. I only had 2 people on it as I wasn't sure how it would work out but Gaynor and Ann said they'd have a really enjoyable day. They were so pleased with the pieces they made and we even managed to enamel one of Gaynor's pieces. Once I get my pics transferred to the computer I'll let you see them. I'll be advertising some new courses in the new year.

I'm busy trying to update my web site but as I am no expert on computers it's proving more difficult than I thought. I just can't seem to get my new pages uploaded in place of the old one so I'm off to have another try.

No comments: