Thursday 16 April 2009

Happily Crafting

It's been a nice week at the unit, although not very busy but I have been happily crafting. I have managed to get a few things done though and have been working on a pendant and earrings for a customer whose daughter is going to a prom. I was really touched when she said she wanted me to make something special for her as she knew no one else would have the same piece of jewellery on and it would match her dress.
I've also been busy cutting some shapes out, I'm trying to do the tragedy masks and my arms are aching after cutting out the design, or rather part of it yesterday. I'll get some pics up as soon as possible.
I'm off to the Enamel Guild conference at the weekend so will tell you all about it when I get back.

1 comment:

N Abram said...

Hi Jean, we are back from Oxford. We had rain there on and off and today is so beautiful!! We had a lovely time resting, visiting, reading, eating and walking of course. I can see that you have been busy too! Speak to you soon.
Hug x